RE: [OT] digital camera recommendation

  • Subject: RE: [OT] digital camera recommendation
  • From: Tom Van den Panhuyzen <tomvdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:59:24 +0100

I bought my girlfriend one of those.  Indeed, it fits nicely in a
handbag but it has been a major disappointment!
- very poor picture quality
- very short battery life

Btw, the smaller and lighter the camera the more difficult it is to
keep it steady and directed at what you intend to shoot.

Tom

>   Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:56:37 -0000
>   From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: [OT] digital camera recommendation
>
> Hmm... not bad, but possbly a tad on the large size... - it *has* to
be as small as possible in order to get used...

> Anyone any thoughts on the Olympus Mju digital-S? - no image
stabilisation and only 2x optical zoom, but otherwise a nice
"handbag" camera.....