Re: DIN Enclosure for CBus modules

Hi Paul

As far as i am aware "C" curve type circuit breakers are normally
used in a
Domestic install here in Oz.....Wasnt aware of  "B" curve
circuit
breakers(although have used "D"curve for motors)  , which seems
to be what
people should be using on the load side for each dimmer channel...... Would
be good to get something smaller than 6amp..........2amp available in B
curve ???...........

> However, having had a shock from dimmers that have been turned off
(there's a good reason
> there's a sticker on them to say the load side isn't isolated when
turned
off), I really
> like the idea that I can isolate a light if I want to, as Li says.

Had i had room in my enclosure i would have installed circuit breakers for
each load , and when finishing off my cbus install i turned off my lighting
circuits but forgot i had some power circuits being switched and got a nice
little belt ;-( ............

Frank