Fw: DIN Enclosure for CBus modules

  • Subject: Fw: DIN Enclosure for CBus modules
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:56:37 +0100

What about one of these ?
http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/browse/Module.jsp?BV_SessionID=3D@@@@0472661999=
.1113075587@@@@&BV_EngineID=3Dcccdaddegdfjmkkcfngcfkmdgkldfhn.0&cacheID=3Du=
kie&3290528569=3D3290528569&stockNo=3D1838957

And a cabinet here for it=20
http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/search/SearchDisplay.jsp?BV_SessionID=3D@@@@047=
2661999.1113075587@@@@&BV_EngineID=3Dcccdaddegdfjmkkcfngcfkmdgkldfhn.0&Sear=
chType=3Dquick&viewType=3Dimages&SearchText=3D186-4495

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 09/04/2005 20:52 -----