Re: [OT] Met office data feeds

Simon the ones you have look good ..

Though still a bit large for me. I take it you just filtered it from the
websites and you therefore cannot change the or rearrange the content?

I really just want icons and the temp.

As for the rssweather ... it looks good .. but I can't seem to get it to
show me 3 days in advance.

But at least I have got a bit further!

Ho yin