[OT] Met office data feeds

  • Subject: [OT] Met office data feeds
  • From: Ho Yin Ng <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:02:07 +0100

Does anyone know how to get the met office data feeds?

I want to put them on my website so that I can check them daily.

I have attempted to use the ones that are freely available from US websites
but have found the info they provide very inaccurate.

At the moment I am using weather watcher, and the weather it gives me is
totally wrong!

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be most
helpful.

In addition if someone could point me in the right direction for plulling
off the SWT journey check info as well.

That would be most helpful!

Regards,

Ho yin