Latest message you have seen: RE: distribution and remote control of multiple sky boxes

RE: CCTV

If you have a look through the archives, there's been a load of talk about
the Geovision CCTV capture/monitoring cards/software. A number of us have
these and there's also a bulk buy going on (maybe a little late for that
though?).

I've been running the Geovision 650 card for about 6 months now - it's an
absolutely fantastic system and has a vast array of professional software
(all included free). I dabbled with various other software systems before
this but nothing comes even close to what the Geovision system can do.

There's a live demo at:

www.geovision.com.tw

Paul.