Latest message you have seen: Re: UPS Recommendation

RE: CCTV

> If you have a look through the archives, there's been a load of talk
about
> the Geovision CCTV capture/monitoring cards/software. A number of us
have
> these

Mines been running since early June and I am very pleased with it indeed.
Paul was one of the reasons I bought GeoVision after he kindly allowed me
try his on-line. Now we finally have BB at home it's superb being able to
watch live pictures and review recordings over the Net.

> and there's also a bulk buy going on (maybe a little late for that
> though?).

Still open, but closing soon...
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/postt67.html

> I've been running the Geovision 650 card for about 6 months now - it's
an
> absolutely fantastic system and has a vast array of professional
software
> (all included free). I dabbled with various other software systems
before
> this but nothing comes even close to what the Geovision system can do.

Yep, it's another TiVo type thing.  It's the right tool for the job.

M.