Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Google Wave

RE: CCTV

I figure your front door camera doesn't have to be colour.. If this is the
case then go for a good B&W bullit camera with at least a .1 lux
depending
on how light your door way is..

The driveway camera is a different matter all together.. How long is your
drive ? How wide is it and do you want colour ? (advisable since telling a
police officer "a bloke with a hoodie and trousers just stole my
car... No
sorry the cam is B&W" won't help) How light is the drive ? Is this
all night
or PIR ? With a camera 20 feet up you are not going to get a face shot !
For
this you would need another camera lower down focused solely on the
entrance.

There are a million ways you can go with CCTV so decide exactly what you
want and that will guide your decision...

For the Geovision card I found these guys were cool..
http://www.henrys.co.uk/cctv.htm
I have no affiliation. They also have a
large selection of cameras..

Hope this helps