Re: Getting input into a PC.

Hi Stuart

>I don't suppose anyone has any of the 1-wire hubs going sheap do
> they?

I have  two here gathering dust at the moment.....could part with one if
interested....Hasnt been tested and is not mounted in the box...surface
mount components are soldered in place..
Steve Cooper was considering xPLling it at one stage not sure if hes still
keen on it ......

Also another solution ;-)).....Zone Probe Hub.....Connects to the pc via
serial interface then connect  Zone Monitors via cat5 cable to the
hub...Each zone monitor can handle 6 input devices which pull to ground ie
open collector outputs...Eight Zone Monitors can be connected to the Probe
Hub which gives you 48 input devices.....

The pc software (Mr House ??) would have to poll the Probe Hub for the
status of devices when required....The Probe Hub is not event driven ie
does
not automatically report change of input device status......Just a thought

Frank