Re: Projector Question

In my search to entertain my (and guests) children over the festive period
I eventually resorted to turning the dining room into a "cinema".
 I used the Hitachi XGA projector I have with my Laptop DVD player and some
active speakers - 8 foot screen projected onto the wall - now here's the
thing - my dining room wall is painted a nice green colour (the colour of
melted mint ice cream) - Farrow and Ball naturally, but the image was great
- better than from a white screen - colours true - whites white.

Anyone got any ideas why?

Happy 2004

Tim.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx