Momentary switch source

Hi,

I'm looking for a momentary switch that looks like a regular on-off light
switch (i.e. like this http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CM2711.html),
but is non-latching. I've tried Lets, Laser & Simply but can't seem to
see anything suitable.

There were some brass push-ones at Lets, but I'd prefer a rocker style, and
bog standard white plastic.

Any clues ?

Thanks,

Tim H.