From: Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Momentary switch source

Hi,

I'm looking for a momentary switch that looks like a regular on-off light
switch (i.e. like this http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CM2711.html),
but is non-latching. I've tried Lets, Laser & Simply but can't seem to
see anything suitable.

There were some brass push-ones at Lets, but I'd prefer a rocker style, and
bog standard white plastic.

Any clues ?

Thanks,

Tim H.

+

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx