RE: Help with New House

> OK, I'll be first to say it - you can *never* have too much
CAT5.=20=20

I agree. Met a chap yesterday with 11KM of Cat5 around his place!

Regards
Darryl.
=A0
Simply Automate - Bringing your home to life.
=A0
http://www.SimplyAutomate.co.uk/
mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx
Tel: 0845 644 3330
Fax: 0845 644 2713
For and on behalf of iDomus Ltd.  UK company number 4116740.
=A0