Re: Re: XDA II - Bluetooth/WIFI ?

Well not sure for your xda, but for a pocket pc you don't need an
expensive=
=20
access point.

You can get a USB bluetooth dongle and using activesync you can get an=20
internet connection through to your ppc by fiddling with a few settings.

Ho Yin

At 12:15 12/02/2004, you wrote:
> > I currently use the Axim for general reminders (outlook) etc +
>netremote + TomTomNavigator + playing divx movies. The XDA has
>Bluetooth and SD slot but not Wifi or CF. Since I'm using the CF for
>a WiFi card in the AXIM to access my Home WAP (for netremote), is
>there anything that would allow me to connect Bluetooth the home
>network or would I have to use a Wifi SD card ?
>
>You can get Bluetooth access points, they seem to appear on eBay
>fairly often for ~=A340. Not used one so I don't know how good they are
>tho.
>
>A.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20