From: ho yin ng [mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 February 2004 11:32
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] PC PCI tv cards

Ok let me just make myself clear ..

The computers in my server room downstairs are on 24/7

But I have a PC in my room which i use daily .. it is too noisy .. so I
turn it off when I sleep.

Just want to set it so that I can get it to turn on automatically in the
morning.

Obviously not though ..

Ho Yin

At 11:16 12/02/2004, you wrote:
>Doogie Brodie wrote:
>
> > Erm, you're on this list and you switch your PC off ? :o
> >
> > I currently have *counts* 5 PCs that are 24/7
>
>Most of my machines seem to have a bios option to turn on at a given
time,
>never
>tried it, the only time I have them off is when im about to change
hardware...

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com <http://www.ukha2004.com>

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx