XDA II - Bluetooth/WIFI ?

Just had a demo of the new O2 XDA II PDA/Camera/Phone, and was pretty
impre=
ssed. Its smaller than my current Dell Axim (X5), has a phone built in
(wit=
h speaker phone.. so no fine when using in the car) and a camera (no flash
=
though).=20

The price seems pretty good at =A3199 + contract (=A315pm), so that's
about=
=A3380 with a 12month contract. That compares pretty favourably with my Ax=
im that cost =A3260 but I'm also getting the phone and camera and included
=
talk time. At the moment I always have the Axim, an aging Motorola V50 and
=
an IXUS camera in my pockets so the xda would certainly be useful. I tend
t=
o carry the camera around just for use as a visual notebook rather than
qua=
lity photoraphs, so the lower quality of the camera shouldn't be too much
o=
f an issue.

I currently use the Axim for general reminders (outlook) etc + netremote +
=
TomTomNavigator + playing divx movies. The XDA has Bluetooth and SD slot
bu=
t not Wifi or CF. Since I'm using the CF for a WiFi card in the AXIM to
acc=
ess my Home WAP (for netremote), is there anything that would allow me to
c=
onnect Bluetooth the home network or would I have to use a Wifi SD card ?

Marcus