Latest message you have seen: Are the 'KeyStone' Modular patch systems standard?

Re: New poll on smgsystems.co.uk

So, lets assume that there is such a mgical TV programme, what kinds
of things would you like to see on it?

I would like to see it cover the wiring design, the design and
installation of a variety of lighting system (X10, CBus, Dynalite,
Idratek etc) With any major differences between the installations of
those systems being highlighted and demonstrated rather than just
selecting one and then saying others are different, show me, show me
why they are different.

I'd like to see it cover the design and installation of a home cinema
system, both a low end for someones living room to something you're
more likely to find in a "proper" home cinama.

If the install requires any custom joinery/metalwork to be done, it'd
be cool to visit the manufacturers are see how it's made.

An in depth look at the different kinds of alarm sensors and how they
can be used both in an alarm system and how they also be applied to a
HA solution.

The list goes on and on.

--
-S