Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

New poll on smgsystems.co.uk

  • Subject: New poll on smgsystems.co.uk
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart.grimshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:33:06 +0000

After watching, and being really dissapointed with "The Gadget
Show"
I wondered if there would be a market for a show where each week they
showed in depth the planning and installation for an aspect of HA
(including audio, alarms cctv etc). Something that concentrated on the
more technical side of things would be of great interest to me. I'm
thinking "This Old House" and "New Yankee Workshop",
but for the high
tech aspects of house building/renovation.

I've cross posted this to ukha & uk_selfbuild to get a better
representation (I'm guessing most people on ukha_d will vote yes)

The options are "Yes", "No", and "I'm Tony
Butler" the Tony option
being "Other" :-)

www.smgsystems.co.uk is where you'll find the poll.

Please feel free to post the url to any other UK based mailing lists
that might be relevent, the more votes the better.

--
-S