Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: New poll on smgsystems.co.uk

i think your asking the wrong people :)

ask a sample of people in the street, i think it's a given we'd all
like to see a HA/home/gadget show like that.

Scott

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:33:06 +0000, Stuart Grimshaw
<stuart.grimshaw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> After watching, and being really dissapointed with "The Gadget
Show"
> I wondered if there would be a market for a show where each week they
> showed in depth the planning and installation for an aspect of HA
> (including audio, alarms cctv etc). Something that concentrated on the
> more technical side of things would be of great interest to me. I'm
> thinking "This Old House" and "New Yankee
Workshop", but for the high
> tech aspects of house building/renovation.
>
> I've cross posted this to ukha & uk_selfbuild to get a better
> representation (I'm guessing most people on ukha_d will vote yes)
>
> The options are "Yes", "No", and "I'm Tony
Butler" the Tony option