Latest message you have seen: Re: CurrentCost external install

Cheap Projector for Xbox use

  • Subject: Cheap Projector for Xbox use
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:47:38 +0100

Due to being unable to use Xbox and Plasma, now looking for an alternative
solution in the Study.

Have seen a little projector specifically for Game playing around
=A3250.00=
, I
was thinking about something off Ebay aroun =A3200.00 hopefully. Am I
missi=
ng
any obvious pitfalls ?

Only trying to project about 3mtrs, so hopefully trying to achieve 3/4ft
screen size.

Lamps look like a problem, seem to be around 2k hours, some on Ebay
indicat=
usage - I assume projectors count hours etc., like Plasmas ?

Any advice appreciated.

By the number of posts today, I guess I didn=92t miss much while on Holiday
last week :)

Dean.

=20