Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: New poll on smgsystems.co.uk

  • Subject: RE: New poll on smgsystems.co.uk
  • From: "Andy Laurence" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:34:18 +0100

From: Stuart Grimshaw [mailto:stuart.grimshaw@xxxxxxx]
> So, lets assume that there is such a mgical TV programme, what kinds
> of things would you like to see on it?

I'd say something along the lines of....

- Latest news
- Features, eg. X10 vs CBus
- Hands-On, eg. Installing Homevision

BTW, have you heard about the proposals for community TV?  Could be a good
platform for this.  Alternatively, Bristol Wireless (http://www.bristolwireless.net)
have a TV station running local content.  Nothing to stop a weekly HA slot
going in there, or other cities from doing the same.

Cheers,
Andy
--
http://www.andylaurence.co.uk