Re: DSL router

since you don't need something feature packed, how would this suit
your requirements and budget?

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=1134070967&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=60572

they also stock a cheap PCI wlan card

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=52898

great experience dealing with ebuyer in the past, but no knowledge of
these products

HTH
Scott