DSL router

Need to install a DSL wireless router into my gf's new flat.

I am not looking for a 54mbps as a 11mbps connection will be fast enough
for surfing the internet as the connection is only 700k/sec. Plus they will
not be transferring files between PCs.

Though I guess now no one makes 11mbps wireless routers do they?

Looking for something cheap and reliable, does not need a host of features.
Plus need a good PCI wireless card as well.

Anyone know of any good bundles out there?

Dlink? Netgear?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ho yin