From: Phil Harris [mailto:phil@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 01 April 2004 23:39
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Quick Athlon Question...
=20

If I have an Athlon that uses a 333MHz FSB to hit it's rated speed (it's
2600+ - on my current 133MHz FSB board it only runs at 1.7GHz) then do I
also *HAVE* to use 333MHz memory?

Anyone got any suggestions for a reasonably stable 333MHz FSB mobo that
doesn't cost a fortune? I had been using the K7VT2 boards up to now and
the
consistency was nice but they only give a 200MHz or 266MHz FSB.

Phil=20

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
HYPERLINK "http://www.ukha2004.com"http://www.ukha2004.com

HYPERLINK "http://www.automatedhome.co.uk"http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - HYPERLINK
"http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha"http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha=20