Re: Kiosk PC arrived - finally

Thanks John

I took a quick look at your pictures. Very neat job. I should have
quite a big space - it is going in a 29cm wall and can occupy the
whole space so I may consider your solution. I'll see how loud it is
when it is actually installed.
BR
David

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "John Nye" <lists@j...> wrote:
> David,
> I swapped mine with a big ugly ATX PSU (but very quiet) - I had
lots of room to built it in though!

> Pictures here http://www.jnye.co.uk/kiosk.
>
> These also been mentioned
> http://www.morex.com.tw/mainpage2003.htm
> http://linitx.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_54&products_id=142
> http://linitx.com/index.php?cPath=24_54
>
> John

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha