RE: Quick Athlon Question...

Nope - that goes pretty much inline what what's been posted on the list and
been emailed to me directly...

...I hadn't counted on the processor using a multiple of the bus speed for
its own clock so my new 2600+ will run at 2600 (or the equivalent) *ONLY*
on
a mobo with 333MHz FSB - on my lowly (but up to now very reliable) K7VT2
mobos it will only manage 1700 MHz (or the equivalent).

Phil

Terms of Service.