New Member of UKHA group.

Hiya,
I'm a 32yr old infrastructure architect (nothing to do with buildings but
a=
bit of a techy and gadget fiend) who has always been interested in doing H=
A but I always keep putting it off until I finally get to the stage where
I=
can start and build my own house...
=20
lately though I have started to experiment with the various bits of kit,
ot=
herwise I would probably end up putting all the wrong bits without any
room=
for future expansion...
=20
I look forward to reading and interacting with this community!
=20
Cheers,
Brian.
(West London)