From: A.Agiannidis
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 2:39 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] How to "Infrared Enable" a normal CCTV camera

Hi everyone,

has anyone converted his cctv camera to an infrared-enabled one? I have
lots of those small pinhole ones and after the sun sets they are crap. I
presume that building an array of infrared leds (850-880nm) would do the
trick. However they are a bit expensive (0.50 pounds each) so building a
big array of them is not really worth the risk at least before asking
first.

So, any ideas or sources of information?

Thanks,
Thanos