RE: iPronto

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: iPronto
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:36:50 +0100

> Quite large - maybe smaller than A4, but not by much, and about 8cm
> thick.  Definitely too heavy / large to use as a handheld TV remote.
> Nice buttons on the front molded into the plastic and a sturdy feel to
> it - I liked it! :-)

You sure it was 8cm thick Darryl?

The one we were looking at was a tad less than an inch thick ... Mike and I
were expecting ours this week (but as usual with Philips they're
overdue)...

...anyone care to suggest how I get one past change control. I'm wondering
whether she'll believe "I'm just user testing it - after all it's an
expensive bit of kit and we must know it inside out to be able to support
it." Whatdya reckon?

Phil