From: Jon Fautley [mailto:jon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 September 2003 22:44
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Power cut problem or more X10 woes?

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Doogie Brodie wrote:

> Everything has worked normally for a long, long time and just recently
> has started to misbehave.... :/

Just an idea, but it's summer (alledgedly). Don't the utility companys
alter the power to compensate for the large amounts of aircon units and
the like switching on/off over the summer period? Also, these give out
lots of interference iirc... is it possible that it's just a case of there
being lots of unwanted noise on the powerlines... is there anything
plugged in that hasn't been before?

Just an idea, i'm prolly talking poo, as usual :)

Jon
--
Jon Fautley           >o)     .^.     (o<   jon@xxxxxxx
+44 (0) 1403 24 1337  //\     /V\     //\   http://www.geekpeople.net/