From: alcinababe [mailto:alcinababe@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 02 September 2003 13:16
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Hush PC

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "P Murgatroyd" <yahoogroups@m...>
wrote:
> The downside is they cost twice as much :D,=20

Style is money my son!  It's not twice as much - particularly when you
bear in mind it's a comparable product to a Dell or a Compaq rather
than the cheapst put-together with odds and ends from a computer fair.=20

> although the eMac is a good
> alternative (if you can bear to live with a CRT)

Despite being a mac person through and through I hate the eMac!  Way
ugly, and waaaaaaaay heavy with no hand holds - the back is completely
rounded and you just can't get a grip!

How about an iBook?  Also very trendy and very small - not as
expensive as the iMac (iBook =A3799, iMac =A3999, eMac =A3649).

> Its worth waiting for the Apple wireless keyboard and mouse
though...=20

Hmm...wireless keyboards and mice in my Open Access rooms.  Yes,
that'll work!  The students wouldn't start swaping them around would they?

Alcina

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20