RE: Failed FUJI drive

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Failed FUJI drive
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:06:25 +0100

You can certainly replace it with a larger drive. I picked up a 4.7Gb drive
on eBay for mine. You have to create the C partition as 2Gb max, then
partition the rest as drive D. That is what I did. I then ghosted a good
copy from a friends drive onto the 2Gb partition and the Fuji was back
working.

Dave...