Re: X10 RF Wall Switches

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: X10 RF Wall Switches
  • From: "m_surgenor" <zen8432@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 18:05:31 -0000

All is not lost though Julian. I have both US and UK RF stuff working
happily together in my HomeSeer HA set up.  To quote from an earlier
message (74658)...

"The PIRs all send signals back via an X-10 TM-13 RF receiver (the UK
ones) and a W800RF32A from WGL Designs (the US ones) that works well
and has greater range than the UK receiver. I also have a few SS13
stick-a-switches dotted about the place."

Malcolm

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Julian Stuhler"
<julian.stuhler@t...>