Re: TV Cards

Quoting Darryl Mattocks (Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx):

> I have just bought the Hauppauge PVR250 card and I can't get a decent
> quality picture out of it.
>
> Has anyone else got any insights into TV cards?  Can I expect to watch
> picture full screen on a Plasma linked PC just as good as a normal TV,
or is
> it always going to be worse?

I don't have personal experience of the PVR250, though people I know
who use it haven't made any complaints.

At the moment I have a Hauppauge NICAM TV/FM card that I'm using and
it works fine with output to a monitor using a Geforce2 MX 400 card.
I'm currently messing about with TV input via the S-Video output, but
I do see some picture interference with that.  I've not tracked down the
cause yet.

James