Re: Was: UKHA2003 Timetable, now with TiVo bits...

> As mentioned in my previos posting, the memory upgrade appears to have

(sorry, didn't read it properly!)

> increased the menu navigation speed on the TiVo that we have upgraded.
> Moving around the menu system is more responsive than before. It might
> have other benefits too but they are not immediately obvious to me.
> Whether the memory upgrade is worth the effort is debatable,
especially if
> the upgrade is done on its own and not as part of another, say,
TurboNET
> upgrade.

Awww...feck - now I'm wondering if I should lug my tivo there just for the
memory upgrade.... The slowness of menus is a right PITA, but I'm hoping
the
cache card, when it finally gets released, will make a big difference
too....
OTOH, you can never have too much memory.... :)
OTOH, it means nothing gets TiVo-ed for 2 days :(

cheers,

tony