Re: Was: UKHA2003 Timetable, now with TiVo bits...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Was: UKHA2003 Timetable, now with TiVo bits...
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:43:19 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 1 May 2003, Tony Butler wrote:

> Did you do a memory upgrade yourself and was it worth it???

As mentioned in my previos posting, the memory upgrade appears to have
increased the menu navigation speed on the TiVo that we have upgraded.
Moving around the menu system is more responsive than before. It might
have other benefits too but they are not immediately obvious to me.
Whether the memory upgrade is worth the effort is debatable, especially if
the upgrade is done on its own and not as part of another, say, TurboNET
upgrade.

> Also, I noticed on your site that you link to my how to.
> The place you are liking to is out of date, so please update it to
point to
> http://www.freeeranger.co.uk.

Thanks for pointing it out. All the links have been updated accordingly.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx
Laser Business Systems Ltd.