Re: Outdoor Floodlight PIR

Hi Steve
i use the pir shown below and have 4 around the perimeter of
the house  to trigger my external security lites and camera,s.....

http://www.pulnix.co.uk/cgi-bin/pulnix.exe

HTH

Frank

EXTERNAL MULTI-PATTERN PIR
Sensor Switch

MS-100E - Twin detection system, 4 patterns available - wide angle,
vertical curtain, long range spot, alarm output nc or no changeover,
day-night discriminating function