Re: Gate automation

Hi Alan,

I am planning a long (double drive width) sliding gate because of the
lack of space which precludes a swinging gate.  Do you have any
experience of these and any suggestions where to get the mechanism?  I
would like to make up my own system, but don't know whether this is
practical or not, what do you think?

Regards
Martin