From: ha@xxxxxxx [mailto:ha@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 11:46 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Loooooooooong kek press on a Pronto

Steve,

I've had the same problem with a customers old sony telly. The AV inputs
are
addressed by scrolling through the same IR commands.

The only way I've thought of so far would be to build a IR controller
scart-scart unit which switched the 'active' pin 8 on when an IR command is
received (would have to be discrete on and off commands). Then with an IR
controlled scart switcher, you could have Pronto macros that would activate
the scart input, and switch to the right input on the switcher. When you go
back to the telly signal, de-activate the scart input.

Someday I'll get off my ass and try it.

Richard