From: Frank Mc Alinden
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] SWMBO blocking, was Cool!

LOL........

In
all fairness SWMBO is quite consistent at my end and pretty much doesn't
like anything I do.

Same as mine ..the only thing i have done that she likes is the garden
lighting.......She cant even operate the C_Bus lighting properly and of
course i get the blame...........God what would she be like with touch
screens i hate to think.........I usually do all the wiring when shes out
shopping with my daughters ;-))......Im glad to hear im not the only one
who has a non ha compliant wife........

Frank