From: ian.bird@xxxxxxx
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] SWMBO blocking, was Cool!

Hi Dave

(ugly radio on the kitchen worktops)
Don't you just love those double standards they all seem to run ;-)) In
all fairness SWMBO is quite consistent at my end and pretty much doesn't
like anything I do. There is no streaming of audio etc. so at least that
is not a sore point.

I want to use these screens to answer questions like how long is the
heating on for and what is the weather forecast but the fact it has wires
kinda gets the SWMBO seal of disapproval even before it exists.

Never mind, there's always a divorce or lobotomy ;-()

Ian

"Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
09/07/2003 11:14
Please respond to ukha_d