Cool!

Well no, not cool - that's the problem :(

My node0 is Hot Hot Hot! and it's killing my poor old Sky box :((

Node 0 for me is an under stairs cupboard, which descends into the floor
too,
something like this (excuse the ASCII 'art') :

______________
/
/   KIT  KIT
KIT  KIT       Ground Floor level
------------------------------------
KIT  KIT  KIT
KIT  KIT  KIT        foundation Level
-------------------------------------

Now there is no way to get air out through any of the walls - _possibly_
through the door on the front, but that is not really an option because it
would blow hot air into the hall, and the idea is for it to be invisible to
the
wily burglar anyway....
So the only way I can think of to get the hot air out is to extract it from
the
area of the kit into the void between the ground floor and the foundation
level, say just chucking it out 5 or 10 feet away (unfortunately still
under
the stairs).

Assuming this is going to be good enough (any comments ppl?), I then need a
_silent_ extractor fan - there is a WC next to Node 0 with an extractor
that
comes on when the light is turned on - and boy is that a noisy bugger :(

Any suggestions on a suitable silent fan & supplier of said device?

cheers,

Tony