Re: Nice l/room pc for media centre

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Nice l/room pc for media centre
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:54:16 -0000

wrote:
> > HI David,
> >
> > Watford Electronics and not a bad price either.
> >
> > http://www.savastore.com/mega/
> >
> > Dave...
>
> Thanks Dave - and Stuart :)
>
> It's cheaper than I expected, so I might get one.  I've been
thinking
> about a PC for the living room for a while now.
>
> DP

It looks like there is only VGA out, so you need to think of a way of
connecting to a TV. Also, if the onboard video is anything like the
Shuttles, then it will probably not be enough for full DVD payback.
Another problem I had with the Shuttles was the noise so beware of
that for living room use. As for price, it is comparable with others,
but the front facia looks pretty good with that big lcd display.