RE: My experiences with Autom8it

Hi Alex.

I've helped out with beta testing for the product, and I must admit I've
had no problems with it recognising the X10 interface.

I'm sure Jim (one of the A8 developers) will leap in with some possible
suggestions. Otherwise, I suggest posting a message in one of the forums
on the A8 website (www.autom8it.com) - these are usually answered in a
matter of hours.

Regards,

Julian

So there you go. Anyone involved with Autom8it development lurking
around here?

Alex