From: Stuart Whyte [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 June 2003 14:39
To: UKHA
Subject: [ukha_d] Tivo Web problem

Hi all,

Having spent yesterday upgrading the HD's and fitting turbonet card to my
new Tivo, I'm  now trying to get it to do some cool stuff.

I have installed Tivo web, bit get this error when starting it, and the
user
interface module is missing.

<START MSG>
ui
NONE no such object: CONFLICT err=0x00030019
while executing
"dbobj $subgenre get Value"
("foreach" body line 2)
invoked from within
"foreach subgenre $subgenres {
set index [dbobj $subgenre get
Value]
if {$index != 0 && [lsearch $keys
] == -1} {
set vlabel [str..."
("uplevel" body line 5)
invoked from within
"uplevel $body"
invoked from within
"transaction {uplevel $body}"
(procedure "RetryTransaction" line 5)
invoked from within
"RetryTransaction {
set genre [db $db openid $fsid]
set subgenres [dbobj $genre get Child]
if {$subgenres != ""} {
foreach subgenre $subge..."
(procedure "GetSAGenres" line 11)
invoked from within
"GetSAGenres"
(procedure "init_db" line 71)
invoked from within
"init_db"
(file "/var/hack/tivoweb-tcl/modules/ui.itcl" line 4029)
invoked from within
"source $module "
webremote
Accepting Connections

<END MSG>

This is obviously an error with the UI module.

Any ideas as to what could be causing this and a possible fix??

TIA

Stuart

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx