My experiences with Autom8it

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: My experiences with Autom8it
  • From: "Alex Kinch" <alex@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:37:52 +0100

Finally got around to downloading Autom8it, thought I'd let the list know
what happened.

Installed it ok. Fired it up, couldn't find the X-10 interface, which was
on com2. OK, so changed that. Still couldn't find it, and insisted it was
looking on com1.

Moved the interface to com1, and it still couldn't find it. At that point,
gave up and went back to using Homeseer, which incidently I had to
re-install after I rebuilt my PC the other day. Fired up, found the X-10
interface without a problem.

So there you go. Anyone involved with Autom8it development lurking around
here?

Alex