Re: Re: [OT] Website styling

----- Original Message -----
From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>

> Al IMHO and not criticising any site in particular in case I've
> upset any of the PHP Nuke boys here :-)

Far from it..

In fact, having unleashed a good few Nuked sites onto the web, I think the
most important part of deploying one is to strip out the vast amount of
junk
that you won't *ever* want, or need. it's (sadly) the thing overlooked by
most people.

Of the ones I have used, I think PostNuke is probably best suited to
lighter
websites.. It seems easier to rip out the extra bits and simplify it than
PHPNuke..

Ian.