RE: [OT] Website styling

I like sites which are quick and intuitive. If frames fulfil this then I am
happy. Same goes for the php side of things. I do the same as Keith on the
page down etc. but have got into the habit of clicking the area I am
interested in just to make sure on the focus. All down to the individual I
guess. The intuitive bit is the design more than the tool (sweeping
generalisation).

I think maybe it is down to performance rather than the design strategy and
tools. I am sure it is very possible to make a complete hash of both in the
performance stakes not to mention the hosting quality as well. Lack of
bandwidth can be very noticeable at times on some sites.

Advertising is probably the one that kills my interest in sites to be
honest, particularly the banner variety. They also slow things down more
than anything on the page. Avoid that and you will make more friends.

All in my humble opinion as always.

Ian

steve.cooper@xxxxxxx
urich.com