Re: [OT] Website styling

As a user whatever style/methodology/religion ;-) has been used to create
the site should be transparent to me.

My personal hates are sites done in entirely in flash. Why ? Impossible to
link to go anywhere quickly etc.

Also pop-up windows via javascript - particularly for product details etc
>from
myself back at home etc ect.

PHPNuke etc are overkill for many small personal web-sites and just serve
hide the real content - if i want the latestest BBC news headlines, I'll
usually goto to the BBC website directly ;-). I've been round in circles on
some (small) PHP Nuke style sites trying to find "real" content.

Dean