RE: [totally OT] - Herman Miller Aeron Chair/Patience

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [totally OT] - Herman Miller Aeron Chair/Patience
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:04:21 -0000

I've been watching eBay for the past 6 months, but the good ones tend to
ge=
to =A3400+, and I've never seen an aluminium one on there, so I figured I'd
bite the bullet and buy new.  I did look at a couple in a second hand place
near Tower Bridge, but they were quite scuffed, and he still wanted =A3350.
=20
6 week wait now though..:-(